Hydroconsult was contracted by GEOCEAN ENTREPOSE in order to provide surveyors for
2 LNG Floating Storage and Regasification Units (FSRU) projects located in Cox’s Bazar District in the south-east of Bangladesh.
Working on Protis barge provided by Geocean and tug boats Hydroconsult team assure all necessary operations to permit successful installation of landing pad, PLEM, suction pile, riser, spool, etc :
- Topography and measurement with Leica total station
- Bathymetric survey using Norbit multi-beam echo-sounder with Hypack software
- Positioning with Eiva and it’s TMS
- Acoustic positioning using Gaps and MT9
- Current measurements with ADCP
- Metrology (PLSM and Taut Wire)
Several other different equipments were employed Octans and Rovins, IPS, Hammerhead, SBP, data well buoy.